Oh, the thinks you can think" when Dr. Seuss's best-loved stories collide and cavort
in an unforgettable musical caper! Adapted from the Broadway version, this
adaptation especially for young audiences features thirteen actors and enhanced
production values. Seussical is TheatreworksUSA' biggest show ever!
What to expect at a Sensory Friendly Theatre event:
• Each performance will run 60 minutes with an intermission.
• Seating is general admission and a limited number of tickets will be sold to maintain a comfortable size audience at each performance.
• Lights will remain up inside the theatre auditorium.
• Sound volume will be lowered and remain constant to prevent abrupt jarring sounds.
• Children will be free to talk and vocalize as they wish.
• Children may leave their seats under parental supervision.
• A private lounge area will be available where children and their families can relax. Fidget and stress sensory toys will be available for children to borrow as needed.
• Professional Autism specialists will be available throughout the performance to provide assistance as requested or needed.
• Resource Materials: "This Is My Theatre" Social Story Picture Packet, may be downloaded here soon. Families may use this Social Story tool to help acquaint their children with the experience of going to a live performance.
• Families who have not been to the Union County Performing Arts Center are invited to stop by and visit the theatre space and explore the seating areas two hours before the performance or by appointment prior to the performance date.