Rock 'n' Roll for the whole family.
Ralph's World is a children's music group that uses high rock and roll
energy with kid-friendly lyrics.
Ralph's World's ''Green Gorilla, Monster and Me!'' was nominated for
Best Musical Album for Children, at the 48th Grammy Awards.
A collection of lyrics and artwork titled Ralph's World Rocks was
released in August, 2008 from Henry Holt Books for Young Readers.
ABOUT THE SENSORY FRIENDLY THEATRE SERIES
What to expect at a Sensory Friendly Theatre event:
• Each performance will run 60 minutes with
• Seating is general admission and a limited
number of tickets will be sold to maintain a
comfortable size audience at each
• Lights will remain up inside the theatre
• Sound volume will be lowered and remain
constant to prevent abrupt jarring sounds.
• Children will be free to talk and vocalize as
• Children may leave their seats under parental supervision.
• A private lounge area will be available where children and their
families can relax. Fidget and stress sensory toys will be available for
children to borrow as needed.
• Professional Autism specialists will be available throughout the
performance to provide assistance as requested or needed.
• Resource Materials: "This Is My Theatre" Social Story Picture
Packet, may be downloaded here. Families may use this Social Story
tool to help acquaint their children with the experience of going to a live performance.
• Families who have not been to the Union County Performing Arts
Center are invited to stop by and visit the theatre space and explore
the seating areas two hours before the performance or by
appointment prior to the performance date.