Grammy nominated, JUSTIN ROBERTS
& the Not Ready for Naptime Players
“A master of conjuring up images that resonate with the young ones.”
- Entertainment Weekly
“He has a remarkable ability to see through a child’s eyes...
the Judy Blume of kiddie rock”
- New York Times
“Hands down the best songwriter in the genre.”
- USA Today
GRAMMY nominated, Justin Roberts is truly one of the “all-stars”
of the indie family music scene. He logs thousands of miles on the
road each year, leading some to call him the hardest working man
in children’s show business. With numerous national awards and
recognition and a devoted fan base, Justin and the Not Ready for
Naptime Players dish out unexpectedly intelligent and whimsically
rocking music for kids and their parents.
ABOUT THE SENSORY FRIENDLY THEATRE SERIES
What to expect at a Sensory Friendly Theatre event:
• Each performance will run 60 minutes with
• Seating is general admission and a limited
number of tickets will be sold to maintain a
comfortable size audience at each
• Lights will remain up inside the theatre
• Sound volume will be lowered and remain
constant to prevent abrupt jarring sounds.
• Children will be free to talk and vocalize as
• Children may leave their seats under parental supervision.
• A private lounge area will be available where children and their
families can relax. Fidget and stress sensory toys will be available for
children to borrow as needed.
• Professional Autism specialists will be available throughout the
performance to provide assistance as requested or needed.
• Resource Materials: "This Is My Theatre" Social Story Picture
Packet, may be downloaded here. Families may use this Social Story
tool to help acquaint their children with the experience of going to a live performance.
• Families who have not been to the Union County Performing Arts
Center are invited to stop by and visit the theatre space and explore
the seating areas two hours before the performance or by
appointment prior to the performance date.