Updated: Sept. 7th, 2021
Here at the Union County Performing Arts Center (UCPAC), the health and safety of our
community–staff, touring artist partners, volunteers, and patrons–is our top
priority. The UCPAC has and will continue to follow the guidance of federal, state,
and local health officials.
Effective with events that take place on or after September 25, 2021 the following COVID-19 policies will apply to ALL UCPAC shows:
ALL PATRONS 12 AND OVER MUST SHOW PROOF OF EITHER FULL
VACCINATION OR A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST TAKEN WITHIN 72
HOURS OF ENTRY.
● You are considered “fully vaccinated” at least two weeks following either
a second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or a single dose of the
Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
● Patrons over 18 will need to present an ID matching the name on their
vaccine documentation. Acceptable methods for providing proof of
COVID-19 vaccination include:
○ Docket App
○ CDC Vaccination Card
NYC Excelsior Pass
● We will accept either a negative rapid antigen test or PCR test as proof of
testing results. No antibody test results will be accepted.
● Paper or digital copies are acceptable
ALL PATRONS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES
WHILE IN THE THEATRE, EXCEPT WHILE ACTIVELY EATING OR DRINKING.
- All staff and volunteers of the UCPAC are fully vaccinated and will wear masks at all times during shows.
- Sanitizing stations throughout the theater
- We recently completed an extremely comprehensive overhaul of our state-of-the-art HVAC system
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the theatre before all performances
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK.
If you feel sick, have a fever, or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, we
ask that you make your health, and the health of others, a priority by staying
home. There will be other shows when you’re feeling better.
IF YOU’RE UNABLE TO JOIN US….
Patrons who cannot provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test
upon arrival to the venue will not be granted entry. We are offering enhanced
return, exchange, or credit policy for ticket holders who may be ill or who
may be concerned about personal safety.
We want to thank each of our supporters for the enthusiasm that you bring to
the safe return of live events at UCPAC and elsewhere in our community!
Please do not hesitate to reach out via email if you need additional clarification or do not see your specific question answered above, firstname.lastname@example.org
*These policies are subject to change at any time. Please continue to check
back here for updated policies before you arrive at the venue for your show.
If you received the vaccine outside the U.S., you must have an official
immunization record that includes:
○ First name and last name
○ Date of birth
○ Vaccine product name (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are
○ Date(s) administered
○ Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person
who administered it